Strategies For Planning Your Wedding Ceremony
Many people planning a wedding are doing it for the initial time no expertise in wedding planning. Of course, you want your special day to be perfect and with all the things you have to worry about it, can be very stressful. But, if you get well organized and keep on the right path, your wedding ceremony can be smooth sailing.
Here are key points things to consider when planning your wedding ceremony:
1. You and your future partner need to construct your lists and see the number of people you are going to invite. If you are over your estimate, start to crossing out people. Go back and forth until you have the number you are comfortable with. Remember, everyone that you will invite to your wedding ceremony, you will need to invite to the wedding party.
2. Determine how big your wedding party is going to be. Again, you and the future partner are going to have to construct a list of who is important to you and work out your wedding party.
3. Decide on the final count. Religious or non-religious, you will have to make a decision and then determine the church or location that you are going use. This will decide the type of ceremony that you will have. If you go the route of a church or other official religious ceremony, it is going to more formal and you will want to get people to participate (readings), if you are going less formal, it will be easier to organize that particular segment of it.
4. Pick your flowers. You will need flowers for the ceremony (sometimes these are reused during the wedding party as center pieces, everyone will do it so don’t think you are being cheap), for the cocktail wedding party, for the wedding party, bouquets, boutonniere’s and or corsage’s.
5 Your wedding music will have to be arranged for the ceremony. You are going to have to decide what music you want played as the guests are arriving, during the procession and at certain times during the ceremony. Also you will need to decide on music as the wedding party leaves and as the guests leave the church or hall.
6. You will also need to determine the arrangement for the receiving line as people are leaving. It is important that everyone knows their place.
7. Photographs. You will want to capture the entire day as the bride gets prepared, the ceremony, the wedding party and surely the bridal party pictures. You may actually want to decide on also securing a videographer to capture your ceremony forever.
8. Transportation. Most times, the groom will arrive at the church by one of the drivers and the bride will make her way a limo but you can decide on the final details. Be sure that all your guests have a way to get to the church!
9. Final point, DON’T FORGET THE RINGS!