Spring weddings…ah, is anything more romantic? It’s the most popular time of year for a wedding, and for good reason: the weather is perfect, the sun is shining, new plants and flowers are growing. If you’re planning a spring wedding, use the following 7 tips for bringing spring to your ceremony.
1. Don’t forget the umbrellas, just in case your wedding day comes with spring showers.
2. Have your groom and the groomsmen wear pastel bow ties.
3. Wear rain boots with your wedding dress.
4. Let the colors of nature inspire your bridesmaids’ dresses. Soft purples, pinks, blues or yellows are
5. Opt for light-colored suits for the groom and groomsmen.
6. Give your flower girl a spring maiden look with a crown of flowers.
7. Add a spring look to your chairs with soft colors and wispy fabric.
These are just a few of the ways that you can really bring spring into your wedding ceremony. What are your favorite spring wedding ideas? Let us know in the comments below!
Leave a Reply