Since we know our visitors include not just fabulous brides (and the occasional groom) but a plethora of wedding professionals and aspiring wedding professionals, we thought this giveaway would be fun!!
Sheffield School, which began as an interior design school in 1985, offers programs for people looking to gain knowledge in design-related fields. One of the courses they offer is Wedding and Event Planning! How fun?!
Since they wanted to share the wedding planning love, they have offered to give away a course to someone interested in the bridal biz! To enter, leave a comment below telling us why you’d love to take this course!
Here is a little more about the program:
The Complete Course in Wedding & Event Planning
This Course thoroughly addresses everything you need to know about the art and business of wedding and event planning. From creating a guest list, to hiring vendors, to creating a beautiful wedding design, we cover everything you need to orchestrate a memorable event.
Whether you want to become a professional party planner or just plan your own wedding like a pro, the Sheffield Wedding and Event Planning Course will teach you how to avoid common pitfalls, keep the planning process organized, and create fashionable events.
The Comprehensive Wedding and Event Planning Training Includes:
* Twenty complete lessons.
* Six Sheffield Study Guides that lead you step-by-step through your lessons.
* Six Workbooks that let you practice everything you’ve learned.
* Personal Student Advisor — a working party planner who is available to answer all your questions.
* Unlimited support from the Sheffield faculty of professional wedding and event planners who are willing to answer all your questions.
* Two Virtual Internship projects, which will be carefully evaluated by a working wedding planner.
* Three special supplements describing how to start a business and succeed in the professional world.
* Sheffield Graduation Certificate.
NOTE: This giveaway will be open until Tuesday, September 14th, 2010. The winner will be chosen randomly and contacted via email.